The ski outfit is definitely bulky. There are so many pieces needed to incorporate to fulfill its function. Although you don’t need to dress to ski literally, you can adopt casual winter clothing to fit in the situation.
If you don’t plan on skiing, you can enjoy the view and the leisure centers with your chic outfit. Here are some of the best ideas you can make out of a typical ski outfit:
- Blue Prowess Jacket (Burton) = $207.96
A blue, durable ski jacket perfect with a complimentary white look along with a tie-dye effect ski pants.
- Classic Logo Comfortable Cropped Top (Pyer Moss) = $100.00
A cropped top partnered with leggings is certainly designed for lounges on ski resorts.
- Star Dust Retro Sweater (Perfect Moment) = $300.00
Sporting that old-school look with a retro sweater, a comfy turtleneck, and matching ski pants.
- Bootcut Ski Pants (Fusalp) = $350.00
If you have a bright-colored sweater, partner this with dark-colored ski pants to stand out fashionably.
- Seamless Active Top (Off-White) = $216.00
If you want to feel like wearing an athletic outfit, this top can definitely be a great partner to your leggings.
- Cobalt And Blue Footprint (Patagonia) = $249.00
A very blue ensemble that can certainly make you stand out in the white snow while skiing.
- Merino Wool Striped Turtleneck Sweater (Erin Snow) = $298.00
Nothing beats the classic turtleneck sweater, and it will only get more stylish with a bib and flared legs.