Heels and sandals are a no-no during winter. They pose hazards, and at the same time, the coldness can travel easily from the bottom of your soles and will soon seep into your toes. So, obviously, the official footwear for winter is snow boots, and we have the best to offer you in terms of style and function.
- Waterproof Amanda Plush Rain Boot (Bogs) = $99.95
If black and blue seems a tiresome pattern, try the lavender variant of this one.
- 6-inch Premium Waterproof Boots (Timberland) = $170.00
Timberland boots have been a staple during winter. The premium touch is due to the detailed floral print.
- Studded Snow Boots (Moschino) = $117.00
The stud word art accentuates the fur and quilted design.
- Minimalistic Peter – Natural (JJ Gray) = $595.00
The less details it has makes this pair extra classy.
- Genuine Izzie Shearling Boot (Marc Fisher Ltd) = $249.95
A cozy and edgy boot due to the fuzziness of the shearling trims.
- Zerogrand Explorer Hiker Boot (Cole Haan) = $149.90
Hiking through the winter season can be so comfortable with these sleek hiker boots.
- Salt-repelling Alyson (Dr. Martens) = $250.00
Snow with salt content can never penetrate this pair, which can be called ‘maintenance-free’.
- Adirondack Round Toe Leather Waterproof Boot (Ugg Australia) = $250.00
Suffering through the snow will just be a joke with the wool lining features and suede shaft.
- Stylish Leather Winter Lace Up Boots (Botkier) = $248.00
An all-black shoe with a little bit of fur to puff you up during the winter cold